Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013(● '∀ `●)

Screw 2012 lol (○ '∀`) ノ ♪ 

1357111913388_zps9da3f493


Bring on 2013~!(¯ ε ¯
Every photo on this blog post is mine btw
just in case you're thinking these high quality photos are pro LOL
i'm a hot mess

On Sunday I went to the mall with my bf and his friend and another girl.
It was sorta like a double date but not rlly(' (● ∀ `) 

We went shopping, I tried on clothes and modeled them for everyone LOL
 and my bf bought me panda express ლ (╯ 3 ╰)
and paid for my movie ticket!

ARE THESE THE PERKS OF HAVING A BF?!


We went to see DJANGO
It was probably,
one of the best movies of the year in my opinion.
I love Quentin Tarantino

ANYHOE,
My winter break kinda sucked so I don't really wanna talk about it.
the best part about it was I got to hang out with my bf
and I got to try on a lot of really cute clothes and crap.


1357111965569_zpsff94028f

1357112019065_zpsf8b5611b

omfg do you see that girl in the bg
she lookin @ me or wat LOL

tah tah ╮ (─ ▽ ─) ╭ 

2 comments:

TheLovelyIfy said...

she hella lookin at chu. Hatin on ur kawaii swagggg!~

Kagamaroo said...

LOL THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING
Well not the hatin part~
dont wanna b self absorbed maybe she knew me from elementary school?
c: c: LOL